University of Jyväskylä
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computational Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems
- BIO1: Designing Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
- BIO2: Bioinformatics for Microbial Ecologists – Sequence Processing Made Easy
- CH1: Rearrangement Reactions in Syntheses
- CH2: The Role of Non-covalent Interactions in Solid-state Properties of Materials
- PH1: Radiation Interactions in Electronic Materials
- PH2: Challenges and Radiation Performance of Advanced and Emerging CMOS Technologies
- PH3: Introduction to Parton Distributions in Perturbative QCD
- PH4: Light Cone Perturbation Theory and Small-x QCD
- MA1: Recent Progress in Regularity Theory
- MA2: Quantitative Stochastic Homogenization
- MA3: On Recent Developments on Markov Processes and Applications
- STAT1: Penalized and Bayesian Models for Variable Selection in Linear Regression: Inference, Model Averaging, and Prediction
- NANO1/PH5: Optomechanics in the Quantum Regime
- NANO2: Nanophotonics: Fluorescence and Plasmon Controlled Fluorescence
- COM1: Variational Models and Fast Numerical Schemes in Image Processing and Computer Vision
- COM2: Data Analytics + Machine Learning + Optimization
- COM3: Numerical Analysis of PDEs – History, Overview of Methods, and Recent Advantages
- COM4: Introduction to Cryptography and Security
- COG1: Design Thinking, Cognition and Beyond
- COG2: Emerging Technologies for Inclusive and Accessible Design – AI, Sensors, IoT, and Multimodal Interfaces
- CYB1: Introduction to Hybrid Threats and Comprehensive Security
- IS1: Digital Strategies in Global Markets
More information on the courses and application instructions at: http://www.jyu.fi/summerschool
Deadline for applications is 30th of April 2018!
The laboratory “Transport at Nanoscale Interfaces” at Empa Dübendorf and the laboratory “Advanced Fibers” at Empa St. Gallen are looking for strong candidates with a background in biomedical engineering, physics, electrical engineering, biochemistry or a related field for a master thesis research project.
A comparison study between extracellular vesicles: Exosomes, Apoptotic bodies, Plasma membrane vesicles and beyond.
The AMI is organizing this Friday, January 19th at the Pavillon Vert de Fribourg (Campus de Pérolles) our first information session on our new Master in Chemistry and Physics of Soft Materials.
The aim is to answer students’ questions among the ones who would like to undertake an interdisciplinary master’s degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Engineering, Sciences of the Materials and to illustrate all the characteristics of this Master.